You will find information about the Prime Minister’s Emerging Scientist Prize below.
About the Prize
- This Prize is for an outstanding emerging scientist1 who has had their PhD or equivalent qualification conferred within the past eight (8) years (i.e. from 1 January 2011 onwards).
- The Prime Minister’s MacDiarmid Emerging Scientist Prize is worth 200,000. $50,000 will go directly to the recipient with no expectations and $150,000 will go to support their ongoing work.
- Entries for this prize close at 5pm, (NZST) Thursday 10 October 2019.
1Taken to include natural, physical, mathematical and information sciences, applied science, technology, engineering, social science and multi-disciplinary science
- Entry Form
- Summary of Research Form
- Declaration of Assurance Form (please sign)
- Curriculum Vitae in standard NZ format (2 pages maximum)
- Evidence Portfolio (up to 10 pages). Include things that cross reference what you have written in your summary research and anything else you think would be appropriate. Please send this in PDF format only.
- Supporter 1 and 2 Forms
- Terms & Condition Form
- Copy of passport
- All entries must be received (fully complete) by 5pm (NZST), Thursday 10 October 2019 and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org