Te Puiaki Whakapā Pūtaiao | Prime Minister’s Science Communication Prize
The Application process for the Prime Minister’s Science Communication Prize are not yet open for 2021 (date to be announced). Information below could change or be updated in the interim.
Guidelines for submitting your entry
The application process will take you to the Prime Minister’s Science Prize Portal.
- The Applicant completes the Application Form. The Application Form includes:
- Addressing three questions.
- Reading and signing the Terms and Conditions
- Completing the Evidence Portfolio where you can add your information (up to 10 pages)
- The applicant nominates one referee
- Once you have named your referee and included contact details an email will be sent to them with a link to the portal where they have access to the testimonial/referee template.
Applications need to be complete by 5pm, 8 October.