Date: 1 June 2022
This webpage will be updated with current information in the next four weeks and the Prizes will open on 2 August 2022.
Te Puiaki Whakapā Pūtaiao The Science Communication Prize
Welcome to the page where you will find information about the application process through the Prime Minister’s Science Prizes Portal. You will also find all forms/templates to complete in the portal but also further down the page for convenience.
There are a number of steps that you need to take and so it is important to read the guidelines below as this provides information about logging in and finding your way around the portal.
Both the Applicant and the Referee do need to log into the portal separately. If you do need help or advice at any time then please do not hesitate to make contact with the Secretariat (details below).
Once you have finished reading the guidelines and when you are ready please click on the portal link.
Please allow plenty of time to complete your application.
The following documents can be downloaded from the portal but are also here for your convenience.
(forms will be updated and published on the website in 2022)
- The referee that I requested has completed all that is required including completing the referee template and CV and uploading it to the portal.
- I have uploaded my CV to the portal.
- I have uploaded the completed Application Template which also includes material for the Evidence Portfolio and the Budget Template to the portal.
- I have either uploaded an ethics statement, or explained why one is not required. You will be prompted for this in the portal.
- I have accepted the Prize Terms and Conditions. You will be prompted by the portal.
Complete applications must be submitted by 12:01am on 27th October 2021 since the original closing date of the 25th October is a public holiday. If any of the steps have not been completed before due time and date, then the application will not be eligible to be judged.
NEED HELP? HAVE OTHER PĀTAI QUESTIONS?
Ko te Kaiwhakahaere the Secretariat for The Prime Minister’s Science Prizes is Royal Society Te Apārangi. Contact details are:
Te Kaiwhakahaere the Secretariat
The Prime Minister’s Science Prizes
C/-Royal Society Te Aparangi
PO Box 598
Waea telephone: (04) 470 5762