Te Puiaki Kaiwhakaako Pūtaiao The Science Teacher Prize
Welcome to the page where you will find information about the application process through the Prime Minister’s Science Prizes Portal. You will also find all forms/templates on this page for your convenience which are also in the Portal.
There are a number of steps that you need to take and so it is important to read the guidelines below as this provides information about logging in and finding your way around the portal. Guidelines for Nominator, Teacher, Principal
If you do need help or advice at any time then please do not hesitate to make contact with the Secretariat.
Once you have finished reading the guidelines and when you are ready please click on the portal link. Prime Minister’s Science Prizes Portal link
Please allow plenty of time to complete the application.
All of these templates are in the portal but also here for your convenience:
- The Nominator has completed all that is required including completion of Nomination Template.
- The Referee (Principal) has completed all that is required including completing the referee template and the budget template (please note the budget is not judged)
- The nominee/teacher kaiako has uploaded a CV.
- The nominee/teacher kaiako has completed and uploaded the Application Template which includes Evidence Portfolio material.
- The nominee has accepted the Prize Terms and Conditions.
Applications need to be complete by 5.00pm, 15 Whiringa-ā-nuku October 2021.
Need help? Have other pātai questions?
Ko te Kaiwahakahaere the Secretariat for The Prime Minister’s Science Prizes is Royal Society Te Apārangi. Contact details are:
Te Kaiwhakahaere the Secretariat
The Prime Minister’s Science Prizes
C/-Royal Society Te Aparangi
PO Box 598
Waea telephone: (04) 470 5762
Īmēra email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by the New Zealand Government with funding from the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment. Nā Te Hīkina Whakatutuki te mana hāpai.