Congratulations on being nominated for the Prime Minister’s Future Scientist Prize. You will have undertaken some wonderful mahi. We would like to make this process as simple and the least stressful for you. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Before you start it is important that you read the Guidelines for this particular prize so that there are no surprises! It would also be a good idea to download these and print them so that you have them on hand to refer to Guidelines for Future Scientist Prize 2020
Before you start the process it would be appreciated if you could send the ‘notification of interest’ form back to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
You, your nominator and mentor (if that’s applicable) need to download the appropriate forms below onto a computer, complete them and send them back to email@example.com by 5pm on 9 October 2020.
Do you require help about how to format your five page report? This document might help you. Guidelines for writing your report 2020
Please include in your application.
- All the forms above.
- A five page report about your mahi.
- One page summary of your mahi.
- Copies of your log book work.
- Raw data, graphs, photos, computer outputs can be included as appendices (extra) to the report.
- The nominee (you) must make a video (maximum 3 minutes) and talk about your project. This will supplement the written material. A link must be sent to the video uploaded to Youtube. Please make the video unlisted but not private.
- Each application must be accompanied by a statement from the supervising or monitoring teacher or the nominator that the work reported is the your own work, setting out the extent of any assistance that the student has received from others.
Please send your complete nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 9 October 2020